As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Highlights of my Day... Saturday, March 18

1. Finally blogger has fixed their techno meltdown.
2. Had a very successful business meeting with the mother of a possible “candidate”, Sue. She’s very much interested in my offer and so I start Thursday. Sweet!
3. Spent the whole day cleaning all 2000 and 1 parts of my house. It’s so spotless you could eat right off the floor! Take that Martha Stewart!
4. Ryan proved once again to be the hero of the day with his trip to LotteMart for my contact lenses. He got the eye doctor there to clean them for me and so now I can see again. Wow… my eyes are so much bigger now!
5. HOUSE WARMING PARTY!!! It started at 8pm but of course everyone was late and so they started arriving at 9:30pm. Party for two until then.
6. Good times with my international guest list… from South Africa we had Ariel, Aaron was from the USA, Ryan represented Korea, from Australia we had Tasha, and representing Canada was Patty, Shannon, Jenn, Darren, and me!
7. Score with the house warming presents… thanks guys! Now I have enough classes for my next party! I especially was happy with Jenn’s gift of cottage cheese… I hope you didn’t see me drooling as I opened it up Jenn. Ha, ha, ha.
8. Joke of the night was the party-goers who nervously had to use the bathroom but were scared of my “sexy doors”… ha, ha, ha. Ended up hanging up a Canadian flag in attempts to block their silhouettes.
9. The party moved to Mbar where we were greeted by an extra skinny Je Min! Apparently he had tried to stop a fight and in the process he got punched. So with his broken jaw all wired up via his teeth, he’s really limited with his talk and eating habits. Talk about a crash diet! We all felt so bad for him but I was especially impressed with Ryan (who doesn’t care for Je Min) and his show of concern.

10. Hmmmm…. what a great idea, let’s use my boyfriend as bait for girls, um, how about NO! Bone-head.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...
Are you really that dumb or are you too dumb to know that you are that dumb?

QUOTE OF THE DAY...
I hate dumb people.
-- Me

No comments: