As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Highlights of my Day... Saturday, June 17

1. Slept pretty much all day.
2. Woke up, ate some chicken porridge and then went back to bed for a senior’s nap.
3. Found myself going to acupuncture with Ryan. This is now my second time going there. It wasn’t as bad as last time though cause at least this time I knew when the needles would stop after 17.
4. Came home and slept some more!
5. … and some more!
6. Really didn’t feel like doing much today and so tonight I was the anti-social by canceling my plans of going out and instead staying in.
7. Took a little stroll around downtown and ended up at the local movie rental place where they lady had a good laugh at me being attacked by what looked like a monster June bug. Oddly enough the June bug made me miss my dad. My dad hates June bugs with a passion. I remember once my brothers, my dad and I went to the my public school to watch fire works on Canada Day. But at the sight of one single June bug, my dad went racing home and left us there. It was so funny to see a grown man so afraid of a little bug! Ha, ha, ha.
8. Ryan had a good laugh at my phone bill for this month. Turns out all those text messages that Sung Hoon sends me, the ones with pictures, are costing me a fortune.
9. Rented a movie and watched it alone.
10. Turns out I’ve already seen the movie and so it that was rather pointless… watching the same cheesy movie twice.


QUESTION OF THE DAY...
Could I possibly be more lazy today?

QUOTE OF THE DAY...
A life without cause is a life without effect.
-- Barbarella

No comments: