As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Blahness... Monday, January 24

Today's Turn of Events:

4:50am -- woke up, ate, and took Mi Nam out for a walk
6:20am -- was supposed to tutor but my Samsung VP canceled class last minute
9:30am -- woke up again and started job hunting online
10:30am -- tutored the G.G. Prince for an hour and a half at my home
1pm -- headed off to Asan to tutor my Church Kiddies (till 4pm)
5pm -- tutored the Little Cookie Monster at my home
7pm -- attempted to do some English studying with Snickers but ended up wrestling
7:40pm -- studied Korean
9pm -- headed out for a 11km run
11pm -- did some more job hunting online
11:50pm -- fell asleep for the night

QUESTION OF THE DAY...
What are you doing with your life?

QUOTE OF THE DAY...
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act.
-- Barbara Hall

No comments: