As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Yesterday Snickers returned to Cheonan with a big bouquet of flowers for little old me.

I wasn't sure what he was trying to butter me up for. He claimed it was "just because" but I think it had something to do with him being a bad student.

Trying to get him to sit down to study has been quite hard.

Mi Nam's English isn't at par with Snickers but we're trying hard to make him somewhat bilingual. I always laugh when people see him with me outside. Their automatic reaction is to speak English to here but he has no idea what "come here" means... hahaha.
A French bulldog born and raised in Korea in Korean.

No comments: