As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, April 04, 2011

Maxed Out Monday... Monday, April 4

Monday is but only one of the seven days of the week but I’ve managed to jam in three separate jobs into this one day.

8:30am to 2pm – paid playmate at the daycare

2:30pm to 6:30pm – teach two classes at the academy

7pm to 9pm – private tutoring at my student’s apartment

Cramming three jobs into one day means all but two of my six meals are either eaten on public transportation so I rush off to work with a bag full of food and a pair of chopsticks. Mind ya, the realization that my go-go-go Monday just paid a month’s worth of rent, hydro and electricity in one single day is what keeps me sane until I get home and by then I’m too exhausted to do anything but crash for the night.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

What helps to keep your eyes set on the prize?

QUOTE OF THE DAY...
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

-- Author Unknown

No comments: