A recap of my week in pictures...
Had a sleepover party with a four-legged visitor. I named him Pacquiao, he's one of Dong Kae's babies, and he's less than a month old. We took him home with us so that we could take him to the vet to get one of his back feet looked after.
Balboa is overly interested in Pacquiao, which seems pretty fitting -- both are boys and both sport notoriously known talented boxer names.
Paquiao was only supposed to stay one night... he's STILL here though. He's supposed to go live with my father-in-law, K-Gere, but he's yet to meet him so I argue that he get a different pup, let me keep Baby Pac.
My night classes at the business school continued, meaning I left the house around 8am and got home about 11:30pm. On Thursday night I got home at 12:15pm... yikes. It's makes for a long day but an even longer week, hence why I've had no time to update my homepage let alone breath or do anything else!
The other day we studied advertising so, while on route home, I checked out some downtown advertising and noted this awesome idea -- a building covered on one side with lights. It started off with some guy dancing around and then ended with him waving and then some name popping up. Expensive? Yes, of course. Effective? Well, it definitely stopped the flow of traffic and it made for a super interesting sight, so yes.
Thought this particular advertising by Dunkin Donuts was brutally bad. I caught this shot as I flew down the escalator. The guy's coffee is slashing out of his cup and above him it reads "I'm driving dunkin'!" Now given the fact that it's Christmas and back in Canada Christmas time is when MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) is in your face with its' advertising, seeing this ad made me feel sick to my stomach. Not cool... not cool at all!!!
CORRECTION! Turns out it actually reads "drinking dunkin". I caught this shot as I went up the escalator and had even asked the foreign guy beside me if I was reading it correctly.
Juggling work and business classes was rough but with it being the end of the month, I also had issue six of The Fab Gal's Gab to juggle and the logo contest Flipside Fitness was hosting. Mission success. Despite the craziness of my week I did manage to take on and take down all that I needed. With the help of all the extra columnist I have working with me on the magazine, we pumped out a 12 page issue and selected a winner for the contest.
And then of course I have to mention this, I GRADUATED!!! Business school is now over and done with, I got my certificate signed by the major of Seoul, and now it's on to the real world -- applying what I learned in class to my own business. Talk about a real life test. Looking forward to acing this one!!!

2 comments:
Drinking. It says Drinking.
Ok drinking... my bad. As you can tell by the fuzzy shot, I seriously thought it said "driving". I even asked the foreign guy beside me.
Post a Comment