I may not be emotionally ready to say good bye to UP but I am definitely mentally ready because I'm surely more excited about making the dreams and visions in my head into action. And I don't feel bad about wanting for myself and more out of life. They can either accept it or not, because I'm not asking for permission and it doesn't change the fact that I'm going to do it.
I am certainly ready to jump into the future -- my dream.
Today I had one exam to give out in Suwon. It marked my last exam of the semester and tomorrow marks the start of my winter vacation. I'll be on vacation for exactly 87 days. I'm highly anticipate this being my last actual no-strings-attached vacation because soon enough we'll be opening up our club and everything will change. I'm looking forward to the long hours, the challenges of a new business, and even the sore muscles because I know they'll all be a result of persuing our dream.
This time next year I hope to be done with all these random part-time jobs.
This time next year I plan on not working. They say if you do what you love then you'll never work a day in your life so that's exactly what I plan on putting into effect. Snickers will add another label to his already long list of labels he sports in my life as he will be my business partner.
Snickers asked me today, in the car ride back from Suwon, "Are you scared of failing?"
"No," I answered, "I'm more afraid of not being able to start."
We've been dealing with city hall this past week or two, because of the zoning issue. According to the legalities and whatnot of the building, the city won't let us set up a boxing club there. We've sought out legal advice and, after countless inquires and meetings, we're pretty sure we can get it rezoned. Word has it that it might cost us about $3,000 but apparently there is a chance it can be done.
Monday we'll find out if we can get it rezoned... talk about nerve-racking.
No comments:
Post a Comment