Had a bit of a hectic day, here's some of the craziness that went down -- the good, the bad and the ugly.
THE GOOD...
1. Day one of final exams at the university.
2. The realization that this time next week I'll be on holidays... for about 87 days!!!
3. FINALLY got my iPod working... stoked about that!
4. Was informed that someone wants to invest 15,000,000won in our boxing club.
5. Snickers thought up the PERFECT name for our boxing club!
6. Total no-strings-attached (beyond us just paying them back) reached 25,000,000won!!!
THE BAD...
1. Was told Pacquioa is leaving tomorrow.
2. Because of #1, I took the day off boxing to spend time with him so I've yet to return to boxing.
3. A bit discouraged by the lack of numbers on my upcoming Cooking for Abs event.
4. For the sake of funding for my boxing club, I agreed to work an English camp.
AND THE UGLY...
1. Woke up with a cold sore on my lip... definitely blame the past few week's crazy schedule for it.
2. The rezoning needed for our boxing club location...umm... was told it'll cost us $2,500... yikes.
3. Some random baby on the subway got sick and I got "splashed", proving yet again why I'm anti-baby.
4. No heat in my office at the university meant I sat there literally with BLUE lips!!!
5. I had to look a student (a student I like) straight in the face and tell them that they failed.
6. Feeling definitely stressed over having to tell Junior Mint we're making our own boxing club.
7. Snickers informed me that he wants to tell Junior Mint our news THIS week!
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.
Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.
No comments:
Post a Comment