As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

A Sweet Surprise to Sweet Out Using

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas...!!!
Arrived at the boxing club today and viola, a cable machine. 
Seriously, this machine is my go-to for attacking the entire body.  I love my kettlebells and medicine balls but if I were to pick a machine, it'd most definitely be this bad boy!

I box AND I do weights... does that make me bulky?!  I'm not a very big girl to start off with so no.
Weight training doesn't make us women bulky, cupcakes do!
Slaying it on a Sunday with Coach Marcelo whispering "one more round" in my ear.

No comments: