As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Definitely Not a Rest Day... Sunday, June 24

Things to do today:

  • Contact LoKal Hostel
  • Boxing with core conditioning
  • Contact personal training clients
  • Respond to online orders for Empowered
  • Update the booking calendar on Empowered's website
  • Conference call with overseas supplier
  • Deal with price list comparisons from suppliers
  • Work on Slay gear designs
  • Write out my Weekly Goals
  • Plan my client's PT sessions 
  • Pick up peanuts for The Refined
  • Update my homepage
  • Send out messages to potential participants for BoxHIIT
  • Personal training meeting with potential new client
  • Type up the Empowered price list flyer
  • Respond to business emails regarding BoxHIIT

Sunday is suppose to be a rest day?!  Rest day for who and for what, that's what I want to know.  To tell you the truth, weekends no longer mean anything to me beyond dealing with differences in traffic and lines.  

No comments: