As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, November 15, 2019

Looking Ahead... Friday, November 15

In the new year I'll be a guest coach at a port city about a 6hr drive away from Empowered.  I've been asked by a friend to come coach and host a mini training camp and it wasn't until she told me what she hopes for the community that I was totally sold on the idea.  We had a meeting about this a little over a month ago actually but it wasn't until this week that I got any kind of progress pictures on the development of their new and upcoming gym. 

2020 is going to be the year of the Lil' Sistas but it's also going to be a big year for me.

2019 was the year of Empowered and what a crazy busy year it was.  Of course I'll continue pushing it forward into 2020 and beyond but I'm convinced next year is going to be a huge year for the Lil' Sistas Project and for me as well, as a brand ambassador for Empowered and the other companies I represent. 

No comments: