As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Christmas Lists... Tuesday, December 3

Today one of my sponsors, Klean Athlete posted my fitness Christmas wish list so I reposted it on Instagram and my fan page on Facebook.  And here I'll repost it again...  

My Fitness Christmas List:
  1. Manny Pacquiao to help me coach one of my boxing classes for the Lil' Sistas.
  2. New boxing boots for my next (potential ) upcoming fight.
  3. A podium position at the Bangkok February 2020 rugby tournament for Lady Mavericks.
  4. An opportunity to compete in a dragon boat race. 
I was in BGC today, and in the showroom window of this car dealership were a few Lamborghini's.  They were all super glossy and new, with big red bows on them as if they were someone's Christmas present.  They looked nice but all I could think of was what I'd spend my money on instead.

My Grown Up Christmas List:
  1. Buy all the items on the Lil' Sistas Wish Lists.
  2. Tall all my Lil' Sistas shopping.  
  3. Boxing boots and new head gear.
  4. Plane tickets for my closest friends to visit me here.
  5. An apartment for Coach Marcelo and his family. 
  6. Money to invest in The Maven.
  7. Patio furniture for my clubhouse balconies (x2).
  8. Hire an interior designer to spice up my clubhouse & finish the renovations.
  9. Donate to the Grant African Church.
  10. More puppies!!!

No comments: