As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Highlights of my Day.. Sunday, October 29

1. Considering I came home after 7am today, my day was pretty much shot. I literally slept all day and woke up after 4pm.
2. Woke up and my body felt so used and abused. Once again I’ve killed my sleeping patterns. Ahhhhh!!!
3. With Oberon is Seoul, Kim Tae at home sick, and Byung Hyuk busy (probably with his girlfriend), I was left home alone and bored out of my skull.
4. Resorted to studying Korean.
5. Watched the movie “The Lake House” for probably the 100th time. It’s not even that good of a movie.
6. Realized I’m turning into my mom with my fascination with books. However, my mom loves reading books and I love writing books. I’ve got an on-going children’s poetry book that I’ve been working on but today I started writing another novel.
7. It’s silly I know, but I’ve also started a book of lists… I seem to be amused with making random lists. I got the idea off the movie “The Interpreter” and just went with it.
8. Left my house to go on a walk. Visited my favourite fruit man who always winks at me and gives me extra fruit. However, while standing there talking to him I was unsuspectedly greeted by Ms. Friendly Neighbour (you know… my neighbour who thinks it’s funny to always hit me). Well, like always, she hit me. Mr. Fruit Man wasn’t amused. ㅋㅋㅋ.
9. Treated myself to a bubble bath overflowing with bubbles. This is heaven!
10. Useless fact of the day… In order to sell his sets of Shakespeare door-to-door, David McConnell offered free perfume to his customers. He realized the perfume was more popular and began selling cosmetics door-to-door. This began the company that grew into Avon. Personally I prefer Shakespeare.


QUESTION OF THE DAY...
Kim Tae did you keep your promise or are you still smoking?

QUOTE OF THE DAY...
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
-- Anais Nin

No comments: