As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea on February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I went from being some random foreign girl to taking on labels I never imagined – university professor, film extra, professional boxer, reality TV star, CEO of my own girls-only fitness company (Flipside Fitness), CEO of my own boxing club (Hulk's Club, formerly known as Hulk's Boxing), and now I'm launching my 3rd business -- Empowered Clubhouse.
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again. This time it was for the Philippines. That's where I am now, living in the land of the happy people. The struggles are real and the struggles are many but I'm living life on my terms, I'm calling the shots, and I'm doing what I love. Life is an amazing adventure and this is my story of yesterday.
Friday, June 15, 2018
WHAT IS BOXHIIT?
Thursday, June 14, 2018
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Contact the matchmaker and discuss upcoming fight card.
- Redesign my Empowered coach sweater.
- Get my Empowered coach sweater printed.
- Print my thank you inserts for Empowered Clubhouse.
- Set up a package delivery at the carrier's office.
- Contact women-focused outreach group.
- Get second pricing from additional custom equipment supplier.
- Conference call with main supplier.
- Edit class details on Empowered's website.
- Weight training.
- Pick up gear at the boxing club.
- Contact the researched food delivery companies for details.
- Clean all my boxing gear.