As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Train Hard, Eat Clean, Get Lean

We train hard and eat hard.
Here we were last night, it was way past club hours but because we were so busy it was only then that we were able to sit down and eat before leaving the club.
 My shipment from iHerb arrived late last night so today I got to try out some new goodies.
 I was super eager to test out the chili.  The can read that it was a two-serving quantity but it wasn't until I put in all my extra touch goodies that it really was a two-serving dish to me. 
It was organic, meatless chili with a kick but I added some extra punches to it by adding in some bbq chicken and a whole whack of spinach.

 Ok, so I bought the chili because it used my name but honesty, after throwing in the chicken and spinach, this Amy gave that Amy a double thumbs up.  Definitely a must-have meal!!!

No comments: