As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bring on the Snow Mother Nature, I LOVE IT!!!

With the arrival of snow today, I got out my furry hat and woolies and went walking in a wonderful winter wonderland.
... let it snow, let it snow...
And oh but it did.  It snowed ALL day and well into the evening.
Later in the evening I then got all geared up to go back outside but this time it was to re-kick-off my winter running training.  A couple of weeks ago we in Korea had a false start to winter with a day of snow.  Well, today a ton of snow fell, and the more and more it fell, the more I got excited to run in it.
So that's exactly what I did.  
I took this picture after five laps around the lake and with no one else out of the path, it was pretty much just me kicking up the snow and making any kind of path through it.

No comments: