As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Train Insane or Remain the Same

I get down to business when I train, there's no playing when I train.
And the same goes for when I'm participating in one of my daily crossfits.  Here's me training with some of my "elite testers" and some extras who thought they could keep up with us.
Note here the two faces on these guys.  
These two many never join my 3pm crossfit class on account that it's the most brutal one of the day.  It's the one where we do everything a little bit harder and a little bit longer because it's also the one that I participate in for my own after boxing training.

No comments: