As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Gym Nasty Happy and Super Busy

My kids are worse than me, mom why is there no Crossfit on Sundays? Find more like this at gympins.com
Bwahahaha... love this.  Today was supposed to be my rest day, correction, today was supposed to be the kettlebells and sandbags rest day from me but that didn't exactly happen.
And I blame it on two things:  an interesting challenge -- the 100s Challenge -- I saw online and tomorrow us being out of town and at some live fights.
So today was yet another training day for me.  I did the weight training challenge in the afternoon and then boxing late in the evening.
90% of my dirty clothes are workout clothes. And yet I feel like I don't have enough!
Laugh as you may but this IS the story of my life!!!
Today I went through three sets of clothes and had three showers too.
Pushed one of my Hulkies through the 100 Challenge today after he arrived at the club and laughed at just how gym nasty sweaty I was.
We had our weekly Sparring Day.
Note the guy on the left of this shot, that's my training buddy.
My mini Hulkie assistants came tonight and reminded me that they had to work on preparing September's calendar so thanks to them for all their great work.
Ended the night by randomly visiting Mouse Doctor's house where I met up with my baby Pacquiao's father, Baekguum, and his newest little son.

No comments: