As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Some Mini Hulkies With Big Smiles


Yesterday I got this training outfit from one of my sister-in-laws and as flattered as I was that she thought I was a size 85, I'm happily a 90 so today she exchanged it for my size.  Her two sons -- the twins -- brought me a gift tonight.  They picked out a Starbucks tumbler for me and I absolutely LOVE it!!!  They said they picked it because of the animal print; my zebra Adidas pants had inspired them apparently.
I had saved the twins and my two mini Hulkie "assitants" a piece of cake so tonight they got to enjoy it.
We tried to take a picture with my sister-in-law's newest addition to her family but that baby is apparently well aware that I'm not exactly baby-friendly so he was a no go for the picture.
It's almost hard to believe that these two are twins but then again they've always looked so different.
The one on my left, he's my little cutie.  Ever since he stole a flower for me on the first day I met him, I've had a soft spot for this little toughie cookie.

No comments: