As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Downtown Help and Delishness

The things my buddies teach me, I tell ya....
Today Captain Bowtie taught me how to pick a combo lock.
It's been stuck on my bag for months but with one empty pop can he 
was able to take it off in less than a minute, no joke.
Headed out for lunch with two of my close friends -- I love these two!!!
Not too sure how much my waistline with love this delish overload of carbs however but what's good for the body is good for the soul so isn't what's good for the soul is also good for the body?!  Yes? No? Too late now to figure that out.  It's been eaten.

No comments: