As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, October 31, 2016

A New Week with New Goals... Monday, October 31

Well today was a brutally busy one.  I went from coaching my Flipside Fitness boot camp in High Park to working on my business stuff at the Toronto Reference Library downtown, busting a sweat at System Fitness in Bloor West Village, and then ending off the long day with coaching Team Blue out in the east side of the city at Clancy's Boxing.

And now you know why I actually have an espresso break scheduled into my weekly schedule.

And now you know why when I have some down time I like to chillax at home with Balboa.

Side note here, Balboa is such a good little doggie for me.  He's super low maintanence and despite leaving him home alone and checking in with him every few hours, he still continues to greet me at the door as if I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him.  Ironically enough, he's one of the best things that's happened to me in Canada, me fighting to get him to Canada that is.  No one will really understand what it means to have a little piece of my life in Korea here with me in Canada.

No comments: