As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Decorating My Skin Some More... Thursday, November 17

It's been decided; I'm getting inked... again.  Going in to get more ink down with this particular tattoo being extra special to me because someone else, someone super special to me, is joining in on the ink and getting one done with me.

I'm getting a line from "All of Me", a song by John Legend.

I know the line and it's got it's overdose of meaning to me but now to figure out how exactly I want it punctuated. 

All your perfect imperfections.
All your perfect imperfections...
all your perfect imperfections
...all your perfect imperfections.
...all your perfect imperfections...

As for where, I'm getting it on the forearm on my left arm.  On the one side I have my personal life motto that I had used for Hulk's -- better than yesterday -- and then on the other side I'm going to write the one line from John Legend's song.  Plan is to get it done before Christmas but it's not definite yet.

No comments: