As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Going Hard with the Hustle... Saturday, January 7

4.5hrs at the library.
3hrs at home.
7.5hrs in total today spent on my business proposal.

Researching info, sorting through format stuff, typing stuff up, brainstorming ideas.

My original plan was to finish my business proposal by January 31st, because I thought I'd be heading out to the Philippines on that day, but now I have a little more time.  More time, that is, if I don't fly out to Mexico to train and fight before heading out to the Philippines.  Regardless, my fly out date for the Philippines has been pushed to February.

I need to get a rough draft of my business proposal done before the Philippines.

My plan is to go to the Philippines at the end of February, leave in late May/early June. Fly to Korea to conclude my stuff there.  Stay there for a couple of weeks, at most, then be back in Canada by mid June.  Start approaching investors and looking at real state, and adopt my Olga Ali.  Not too sure on when exactly to adopt her and by that I mean when in my coming true of my Second Dream would be appropriate to do so.  Do I wait till I have my grand opening of it to adopt her or do I get her in the process leading up to it, like when I get my location, first investor, or what?  What milestone in making my Second Dream come true do I go and get my girl Olga???

No comments: