As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

In the Middle of No Where Ville

Headed to the countryside for yet another birthday.
 This younging at the table turned an impressive 92 today, congrats.
My attention span towards the food offered and staying in the house didn't last too long though and off I went venturing down the random neighbouring streets.  That's when I found this.
It's a random Crossfit gym tucked away on the back corner random lot of a random street.
It wasn't open though, they're closed on Sundays apparently, so I didn't get to actually check it out.
 My interest back at the house were all the four-legged friends.
It was a nice drive out there and I liked venturing the streets but it was nice to return to Eastwood. 

No comments: