As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Kicking off a New Week

Was treated out to a very special breakfast out by a very special person, for a very special reason.
It's one of those if you don't know then you don't need to know situations... private party.
 The place was called "Wholesome Table" and it was amazing.
Did some more random "field research" -- checked out a functional training gym here in Makati.
 And in walking around Makati I ran into this -- another Tim Horton's coming soon!!!
Hit the weights tonight for legs and then did some abs.
Balboa made a little appearance at the gym.
And he was more than happy to see me despite the gym nastiness with my sweat-through 
sweater I was sporting and mad nasty, super soaked leggings. 

No comments: