As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Empowered Clothing Coming Soon

 I picked up this sweater back in Toronto and got it printed there too.
Can't say I get to sport it much here in the Philippines though considering the weather.
Website coming soon but the fan club of men is already growing. I'm growing my crew of Empowered Sisters here but the response and support by the men has been pretty awesome.  I have quite the buff male model sporting the male sweater option.  
Balboa doesn't yet have his own Empowered sweater but tonight I made him a little Rumble in the Jungle sweater.  Rumble in the Jungle was the fight between Mohammad Ali and George Foreman.

No comments: