As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, October 09, 2017

Making it Work... Monday, October 9

Anticipating this to be the very last day of dealing with this food poisoning.  Seriously, it's got to go.

Even when I feel like poop, I'm slaying it though.  The struggle was real, don't kid yourself.  For every 30 minutes or so of sitting at the computer, typing work out or whatnot, I had to then follow up with 10 minutes of laying down.

The head rush is crazy.

I worked a lot but I slept a lot too.

Completed the two designs for the Empowered business cards, caught up on my emailing responses for Hulk's Boxing, did some writing for a company proposal, and worked on the Empowered financials.  

Busy day.

A busy day, full of lots of work and head rushes... woozers.

No comments: