As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

The Ball is Rolling... Wednesday, October 4

Big things are happening with Empowered!!!  

My business partner and I are in the process of trying to pitch a couple of big ideas to two large companies, one women-only university, and one high end boxing club.  We want to host boot camps with them, an idea that our potential sponsors, investors and social media would just soak up and absolutely love, love, LOVE.

This Friday I have a business meeting with the Athletic Director of the Philippine's Women University.

Next week I plan to meet an international company that came across me and wants me as a brand ambassador.  I'm very excited about that.  

Plan now is to really work on my image, my branding -- clean up my hair, further change my body.

I'm going to get my hair re-bleached; it's been about 4 months since I last got it done.  And as for my body, Yummy Diet and my training are definitely doing their thing with that so I just have to keep going with it.  

No comments: