As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

He's Back... Tuesday, December 12

Yesterday I was on a roll and today I totally took a face plant. 

TKO on account of bad water.  I didn't feel so good last night and then today I woke up totally sick.

Guess who's back... Charlie the amoeba!!! 

This is his third offense, damn it.

Yesterday I drank some coffee and had a glass of water.  I'm pretty sure that water was from a water tower but I noticed that the coffee really wasn't hot.  I love my coffee hot.  

Perhaps the water for it wasn't boiled.

Perhaps the water for it was from the tap.

Regardless, I'm sick and now it's a toss up with where I spent most of my day, flopped on the bed or sitting on the toilet.  And to think yesterday the week started off on such a positive note.  The week was full of much anticipation and much expectations... and then Charlie had to butt his ugly, mean head back into my life.

Go away Charlie!!!

No comments: