As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Having a Little Break... Monday, January 22

It's going to be a busy week this week.  I've got 6 meetings this week, additional legal papers that have to be filed, more location spaces to look at and ponder over, my boxing class to further promote, my BoxHIIT in the Park to start promoting, and a rough draft of my FitSquad Mentoring Program to type up.  

Yeah,... and that's just the stuff I can list off the top of my head.

So yeah, lots of stuff to do.

Good thing I get paid for this.  Yeah, right.  Get paid?!  Ummm... maybe for my boxing classes but that's the only cash flow coming in, hence the budget and hence why I try to walk everywhere.

I slay on the daily and yesterday I slayed extra hard so after I ran around printing my business documents and then dropped them off today, I allowed myself to relax.  I walked around the Venice Mall, treated myself to some bread at my favourite bakery, checked out Market Market, and then even caught an evening movie. 

I even took the day off boxing... two days off boxing in a row.  I'm a rebel... hahaha.

No comments: