As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, February 05, 2018

Kicking Off the New Week Right

I think I may have made my decision... I can see the entire floor plan of Empowered in my head.
Randomly met this handsome four-legged boy today when leaving my business meetings.
He's only 8 months old, if I remember correctly, and he's absolutely gorgeous.
Am starting to reconsider if I want my next dog to be a French Bulldog or a Great Dane like this guy.
It's a Monday and the boxing club was empty.  Just me training tonight.
Two coaches sat ringside, waiting to see if anyone else would show up.
Nope.... just me.  Even my girl gang galpals were a no-show.

No comments: