As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday in the City

Not bad for living in what much of the rest of the world thinks is a poor and undeveloped country.
It has it's poor pockets, sure, but so does Canada.  It also has a lot more than those who have never visited could ever imagine.

Truth and more truth.
Treated myself to some pierced ears -- two piercings in my left ear.
My view from my condo before I headed out to boxing.

Today was a very challenging day and I was exhausted by the end of it.  Promises of it being my cheat meal day definitely helped to get me through tonight's boxing.

No comments: