As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

A Big, Bold, Beautiful Day

All dolled up for the big day.
 I got a good laugh out of these guys when I found out they were top hackers here in the Philippines.
"And I left to go to the bathroom with my phone beside you", I laughed.  I was joking but not really.
Anticipating the announcement of the winners.
 Apparently I was one of them.  Very cool.
I had been messaging Skittles throughout the day, telling him I didn't think I'd win.  The competition was tough and they all had amazing ideas.  I felt like my idea seemed so different than the others.
After the KMC Solutions event, I headed over to The Refined where I was greeted by this big, bold, beautiful badboy.  Tell me that's not the largest lobster you've ever seen in your entire life!!!
 I was also greeted by this... a new motorbike.
He said "jump on" and I said, "do I look like a girl that rides backseat?!"
...so he got off.  I don't ride, I drive, thanks.

No comments: