As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Rolling My Eyes... Tuesday, June 5

My fight is on... my fight is off... my fight is questionable?!

Went back to the Gaming and Amusements Board (GAB) for answers.

1st fight -- opponent cancelled
2nd fight -- opponent cancelled
3rd fight -- no sponsor to sponsor it
4th fight -- matchmaker miss-match (not officially called off yet but... probably, if they can't get another opponent)

My fight hasn't officially been called off nor has been confirmed whether it's an actual miss-match or not.  This particular fight would be my opponent's first official professional fight but she does have an amateur record and I think before anyone goes jumping to conclusions and saying it's not a fair fight, perhaps they should question who exactly it's unfair for.

No comments: