As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

An 18 Hour Day... Wednesday, July 11

Day One of my Poblacion BoxHIIT Camp and I left those ladies high on feel-good endrophines and drenched in gym nasty awesomeness.  It was a smaller crew today on account that a couple are away on vacation but it made for a good intro into what's coming their way for training.  Fabulous group of ladies.

Following my coaching, I then had my own training -- boxing.

Today's schedule:
6:30am .   Wake up.
7:30am .   Leave the house.
8:30am .   Arrive at Team Insider to pick up my gear.
9:00am .   BoxHIIT Camp at LoKal Hostel.
11:00am . Boxing at Team Insider with Coach Adamson
2:00pm .   Arrive back at home -- shower, eat, walk Balboa.
3:00pm .   Contact Yummy Diet, suppliers in Pakistan, Coach S, and KMC.
4:00pm .   Work on Empowered at The Refined.
6:00pm .   "An Aperitivo Night" at The Refined.
8:00pm .   Meet with the printers for my sweater.
8:30pm .   Do some window shopping for design ideas.
9:30pm .   Arrive back at home, walk Balboa, answer business emails, and work on Empowered.
12:30am . Go to sleep.


No comments: