As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Bit Overwhelmed... Wednesday, October 10

I had coaching in the morning and then boxing in the afternoon.

I walked there, I walked here, I walked everywhere, and then I arrived home and realized I had sunstroke.  I laid down at 5pm, woke up at 7pm, and then it was lights out for me at 9:30pm, till the morning.  Honestly, I don't know if it's sunstroke or sunstroke mixed with being overwhelmed with all the work I'm doing.

I'm juggling...
...working on my own clothing line designs, Slay
...hiring a new manufacturer for Slay
...locking down investors
...trying to secure the location for my private boxing studio
...working on the design of the private studio
...the next phase of the Lil' Sistas Project
...setting up speaking engagements for Empowered
...following up with various corporate group class proposals 
...various collaborations with others in the health and fitness industry for future moves
...finishing the final draft of my proposal for the 100-person presentation I have to give
...training my clients
...boxing and getting in my weight training
...trying to get signed for a fight... possibly here, possibly out-of-country

And that's just the business boss babe part of me, my business life.  As for my social life, well, it's pretty much nonexistent and all that I'm juggling with it is laundry and training my new puppy.

No comments: