- Contact my clients regarding their training.
- Work on the next order for Empowered.
- Contact my manufacturer in Pakistan.
- Follow up with all the Lil' Sista fundraiser packs sent out.
- Update the Empowered Clubhouse online store.
- Write up a quick draft of the Empowered chant.
- Finalize the outline for the Lil' Sistas Pow Class.
- Update the Empowered finances.
- Plan clients' training sessions for the week.
- Design a couple of sample tops for Slay.
- Plan the BoxHIIT Camp Week 3 session.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.
Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.