- Contact my clients regarding their training.
- Work on the next order for Empowered.
- Contact my manufacturer in Pakistan.
- Follow up with all the Lil' Sista fundraiser packs sent out.
- Update the Empowered Clubhouse online store.
- Write up a quick draft of the Empowered chant.
- Finalize the outline for the Lil' Sistas Pow Class.
- Update the Empowered finances.
- Plan clients' training sessions for the week.
- Design a couple of sample tops for Slay.
- Plan the BoxHIIT Camp Week 3 session.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea on February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I went from being some random foreign girl to taking on labels I never imagined – university professor, film extra, professional boxer, reality TV star, CEO of my own girls-only fitness company (Flipside Fitness), CEO of my own boxing club (Hulk's Club, formerly known as Hulk's Boxing), and now I'm launching my 3rd business -- Empowered Clubhouse.
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again. This time it was for the Philippines. That's where I am now, living in the land of the happy people. The struggles are real and the struggles are many but I'm living life on my terms, I'm calling the shots, and I'm doing what I love. Life is an amazing adventure and this is my story of yesterday.