As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, December 05, 2018

The Prefight Plan... Wednesday, December 5

Still no word on whether or not the fight for December 17th is a go but I'm training like it is and I'm cutting weight like it is.

I already eat super clean and train hard but will admit to having the occasional snackie, like a McD's caramel sundae or bag of nacho chips, maybe once a week.  And of course I have my cheat meal too; that's usually pizza on Sundays.  

So how do I plan on dropping 16lbs for weigh-in on December 16th, easy.

1.  Only eat the food the Six Pack Chef sends me.
2.  No weekly cheat meal and only 2 cheat snacks a week.
3.  Intermittent fasting.

With Intermittent fasting, I'm doing 8/16 -- an 8hr eating window, followed by a 16hr fast.

I started it on Monday and so far it's going really well... incredibly well actually.

I weighed in on Monday at 125.5lbs and today I weighed in at 123lbs.

The plan is to drop at least a pound a day.  So far, so good.

No comments: