- Coaching one of my fighters here in BGC.
- Attend the She Talks Asia event.
- Take Balboa to the vet for nail clipping.
- Plan tomorrow's special small team training.
- Design the new item for Empowered.
- Launch the new Girl Power Cap, fundraising item for Lil' Sistas.
- Weight training: upper body.
- Clean all the Lil' Slay boxing gear.
- Respond to Empowered Clubhouse emails.
- Contact Filipina manufactorer.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.
Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.