As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Upcoming Schedule... Tuesday, April 30

The next few days may very well exhaust me and stretch my energy levels to a whole new level:

Wednesday
Start renovating the clubhouse
Paint my office wall
Take down all the paper on the windows

Thursday
Morning coaching in BGC
Moving day -- all items from the condo go to the clubhouse
Check out local home furniture store for items
Get permits for the workers
Late night rugby practice

Friday
Morning coaching in Makati
Bed gets delivered
Floor plan needs to be confirmed
Boxing -- either at Team Insider or test out Elorde in Acacia

Saturday
Lady Mavericks rugby game

Sunday
Morning coaching in BGC
Rugby practice
Volunteer with Girls Got Game (rugby on High Street)

The next day where I'm not totally swamped with cleaning, renovating, coaching or training is Wednesday.  If I can just make it to Wednesday... 

No comments: