As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, May 05, 2019

"Rest" Day... Sunday, May 5

No rugby today on account of a sprained ankle from yesterday's game. 

Woke up confused as to whether I was feeling the effects of all that tackling yesterday or my age.

Perhaps it is both.

Was told to stay off my ankle for at least 5 days.

I wore heels today for church... apparently I misunderstood "5 days" for "5 hours".

Yeah,... I'm so stubborn.  I'm as stubborn as they make us Pollacks. 

No comments: