As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Perhaps a Goodbye?!... Thursday, August 22

Am thinking about stopping this homepage of mine.  Originally it was for my family to keep in touch and feel connected to my life overseas but now I don't know if they even keep up with it.  My mom was the one who always read it and talked to my family about it but now she's gone.  

Moreover, things are too censored now.  They have to be. 

People went from first names to nicknames, really fast, but now all have nicknames and many are omitted.  They're omitted because of various reasons and so are many of my opinions, thoughts and even daily dealings.  

Everything gets screened.

This is no longer what it was originally meant to be and I no longer feel free to full express myself or digest my day via my writings here.  Now I run a business, I am a small business owner with several projects on the go including an outreach program that I don't want to jeapordaze but love to pieces.  And so I strain myself. 

I don't even follow any other bloggers anymore actually.

Do people still really blog?

I do Instagram, Facebook and I dabble a bit in Vlogging on YouTube.

But what about blogging?!  Who still reads this?

No comments: