As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Launching Tomorrow... Wednesday, October 2

Staying hydrated during training never was so easy or fashionable. For a limited time, we're selling this PERSONALIZED bottle. It's great for keeping your water cool during training but let's not forget that some of you, like Coach Amy, have a pre-workout coffee, it keeps that hot, too! Great for keeping your drinks cold, fabulous for keeping your drinks hot, and with your own personalized name printed right on it, it's also badass and awesome for making sure no one else takes your bottle. 

  • Vacuum Insulated bottle 18oz/ 530mL 
  • Stainless steel 
  • Leak proof
  • BPA free 

Let us know your fight name, nickname or name you wanted printed on it and we'll get it done for you, no problem. 

FIRST BATCH OF ORDERS DUE: Friday, October 11th, 5pm.
Buy it online at www.EmpoweredClubhouse.com.

No comments: