As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, October 03, 2019

Tired Rambling... Thursday, October 3

Oh man, I can't believe it's already October.
Already October and already Thursday.

[Enter my anxiety rising right here with every single letter I type... seriously.]

I doubled up my training today -- boxing in the morning and then rugby in the evening.

I wouldn't recommend it.  Talk about a calorie killer but refuelling, making sure I ate all the food Six Pack Chef had sent me, that was a whole other story because I really wasn't home to get in my food let alone have time between my own training and coaching my fighters to sit and eat. 

As of today, I no longer commute four days a week for my fighters.  I only commute three days -- Monday, Tuesday and Friday.  I cut the training hours for one of my fighters and may actually be firing one of my fighters if she doesn't either commit to my new proposed plan.  

Side note, don't ask me to help you if you're not willing to help yourself first or let me help you.

Randomness and rambling here today,... kind of usual for me.  Sorry, I'm not sorry.  I'm just tired.

No comments: