As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Who is this Korean cutie shying away from the camera?! Oh, it's the ever-so-cute Sophia!
Introducing the perfect child situation.
Not only does someone else feed and clothe her but she does her own hair. I get her for a limited time each week of 4.5 hours, during which she's happy and wide awake. Someone else picks up the tab for her life expenses and even throws me some cash to play games with her. Oh, and here's the best part, someone else endured the 9 months of monster cravings, tummy stretching, and mood swinging pains, and then painfully popped this little one out. The only pain I endure her is the possible thought of not seeing her after next week.
(Side note here, notice how she's trying to look all cute and studious for the picture but her notebook is upside down... I think that just upped her cuteness!!!)

No comments: