As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Some screen shots of a new highly-addicted Korean TV show that I must admit, I too am addicted to it... and that's even before they introduced boxing into the show!

The wives all get to wear two regular sized gloves while the husbands wear one over-sized glove.

And each couple gets to step in the ring for one full two-minute round, to battle it out with their spouse.

For the most part the husbands all tried to defend themselves while the wives all gave it their best shot to beat upon and literally take down their husband.
Talk about girl power... hahaha!!!

No comments: