As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beefening Up my Baby... Thursday, March 24

After much poking, prying and testing, I finally got answers regarding what the heck is going on inside my little Mi Nam's troubled body. Thankfully the worst is over and Mi Nam is definitely on the road of recovery, though it certainly wasn't an easy road to travel and I'm now convinced all the vets in Cheonan know me. I don't think I'll return to the one vet though cause I think I scared him by slamming down my fist and insisting he show me his veterinarian degree.

On a scale from 1 to 5, Mi Nam scored a 1.5 at the vet, meaning that he's underweight and has to put on weight and up his body fat. He's been put on a high carb, high protein diet to help him beefen up. Thankfully spring is here, well kind of, so this means he won't be uncomfortablely cold for much longer. I've set up an extra heater to heat up his little bed and when Snickers is out of the house I let him snuggle on the floor mat with me. It's obviously not cool that Mi Nam's been sick for the past little while but it's been great to see just how much Snickers has been going out of his way to make Mi Nam more comfortable. Just the other day, while I was at work, Snickers sent me a picture text message on my phone. He's been taking Mi Nam along with him in the car for his errands and sent me a pictre of Mi Nam in the car... hahaha. I didn't think anyone would ever be able to get Mi Nam in a car again ever since his first couple of car rides when he practicially puked his brain out in it.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...
What are you worried about?


QUOTE OF THE DAY...
Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
-- Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what's wrong with him? what did they find? don't tell me the only thing they did is talk about diet again!