As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, April 05, 2013

It's been quite some time since Snickers and I did any kind of boxing promo pics but with the boxing club's opening just being around the corner, we're definitely needing them.  
 I love this picture we did but, as you can tell by the fact that my hair is black in it, it's outdated.  Snickers still remains as hot as ever to me though I argue he's even hotter now because of being inked up on the one side.
 Tonight we had some professional pics done.  They're actually for a magazine cover shot and article featuring us but we're planning to get some of the pics posted in our club. 
Our friend Sam-Sam joined us on the shoot... hilarious story there!  He designated himself the "smoke man" and insisted on hiding behind the mirror so that he could blow his cig smoke into the shot, for effect.

Ahh Snickers and his Manny Pacquiao Nike boxing boots... dressed from head to knee in Adidas but don't you dare touch his Mannys... hahaha.  I'll let him get away with it though, after all he's hot.

No comments: