As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Shiney Girls (and One Not-so-Happy Girl)

With only TWENTY SECONDS left, I totally rocked my "Next Time" 10km race goal time today in my run, kicking my day into super happy, ultra hyper mode!!!
 

I was the only overly happy girl in our little Kim-Bere family of five though. 
Pyen Chi was super cranky today because of it being "that time" for her, plus the fact that she might be pregnant definitely didn't help.  Her body is working in overdrive.

Ended up having to make this sign for her to walk around with after she made it quite clear to one male member she didn't want another "boy part" close to her even if he was just standing there minding his own business. 
Regardless of Pyen Chi's off and on again "I'm-not-a-happy-girl" manner, the club was packed full of happy women today.  These girls were especially happy after I had them compete against each other in a grueling pyramid training session I put them through.
The deal was the winner got a free Egg Ding-Ding.  I gave in though.  I gave the winner a free Egg Ding-Ding but made another for the two other girls to share.  Couldn't send my girls home unhappy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is a program that can help you pack on a solid muscle mass and obtain a muscular physique that makes you feel proud. It is already been proven to work by everyone who tried it including weightlifters, bodybuilders and etc..

If you want to gain more muscle and strength, then this is for you.

Check it out right here: http://www.howtobuildmuscless.com