As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Here Comes the Beautiful Couple

 We had a very special wedding to go to so I pulled out my killer heels and got dolled up.
My best accessory, of course, was the gorgeous man on my side. 
 Heading off to a friend's wedding meant running into other friends.  Ran into our buddy Old Rock!
 And while I go a picture with my friend, the handsome groom, Snickers snooped around for our other friend, the beautiful bride.  Found her hiding behind a curtain, waiting for the service to start.
 It was nice to see both mothers of the bride and groom dolled up in their traditional hanboks.
 And then the lovely service started...
 It was a very sweet wedding, totally fitting with who are friends really are.  It started off with him presenting a proposal to her and a bouquet of flowers.
 We walked as he walked to the end of the isle, turned and then waited for her to be walked down by her father.
 Announcing the beautiful newly weds in all their stunning beautiful and sweetness!!!
After the ceremony we ate together with our friends and 3Pak came to talk to  us.  They're such a sweet, sweet couple and I couldn't be happier for them.  Definitely one of those couples that without a question of doubt belong together and so I know they'll have an amazing married life together.

No comments: